Nablarch System Development Guide
Table of contents
Customization of UI Standards
UI standard (screen)
Customize the UI standard (screen) according to your requirements.
The main parts that need to be customized are as follows.
- Modification of supported browsers (required)
- Color scheme (or customization of color scheme of CSS framework)
- Font (or customization of CSS framework font)
- Area size (UI development base is described in px, but if you use a CSS framework that employs a grid, you need to rewrite to describe the assumption)
UI standard (screen) separate volume_UI parts catalog
Customize the UI standard (screen) separate volume_UI parts catalog according to your requirements.
- Create a catalog for the specific set of parts that you will use within the CSS framework.
The reasons for using the specific parts are as follows.
- In the CSS framework, there may be several methods (components) to achieve a single function.
- Depending on the component, because of its richness, there may be difficulty in converting HTML to JSP tags. This is because it is more productive to create a HTML design using only convertible parts.