Customization of UI Standards
UI standard (screen)
Customize the UI standard (screen) according to your requirements.
The main parts that need to be customized are as follows.
- Modification of supported browsers (required)
- Color scheme (or customization of color scheme of CSS framework)
- Font (or customization of CSS framework font)
- Area size (UI development base is described in px, but if you use a CSS framework that employs a grid, you need to rewrite to describe the assumption)
UI standard (screen) separate volume_UI parts catalog
Customize the UI standard (screen) separate volume_UI parts catalog according to your requirements.
- Create a catalog for the specific set of parts that you will use within the CSS framework.
The reasons for using the specific parts are as follows.
- In the CSS framework, there may be several methods (components) to achieve a single function.
- Depending on the component, because of its richness, there may be difficulty in converting HTML to JSP tags. This is because it is more productive to create a HTML design using only convertible parts.